If you are looking for cheap and reliable moving services in the Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie borough of Montreal, our company offers the best residential and commercial moving solutions. Our efficient and professional movers will provide you with the highest quality of service at the lowest possible prices.
Our Moving Services in Rosemont
- Rosemont Residential Movers – adequate, courteous and fast movers whose goal is to provide you with an easy and hassle-free moving service
- Commercial moving Rosemont – commercial mover who is involved with dedication in the planning and smooth running of the relocation of your business and the transport of your heavy commercial objects
- Long distance moving Rosemont – flat rate mover for long distance services from Rosemont to Toronto, Mississauga, Ottawa, Quebec, Sherbrooke, Magog, Trois-Rivieres, Shawinigan, Saint-Sauveur, etc.
- Local moving Rosemont – best price local mover Rosemont-Montreal, Laval, Brossard, Longueuil, everywhere on the North Shore and the South Shore
- Piano moving Rosemont – highly professional and renowned piano mover in Montreal
- Pool table moving Rosemont – pool table installation in the most meticulous way, carpet replacing and levelling services (snooker table movers)
- Furniture assembly Rosemont – IKEA home furniture assemblers and office furniture assembly for business purposes
- Last minute moving Rosemont – no hidden fee for last minute moving service
Moving Price in Rosemont
Our moving prices in Rosemont are very competitive and affordable. Please consult our Best Moving Price directory to choose the most optimal moving formula for you, considering your needs and budget.
While choosing the option of 2 men and a truck, we charge a minimum of 2 hours of work and 1 hour for the travel time if you move within the Island of Montreal or if you move less than 30km away. The travel time is actually covering the gas costs for the round trip. For each extra mover we charge an additional $ 30 per hour.
However, our prices always have a margin and this is conditioned by several factors such as:
- the floors at the pickup address and at the final address
more floors = higher moving budget
- the additional stop
for each additional stop in Montreal we charge between $ 20 and $ 30, depending on the distance
- the stuff to be moved
mostly moving boxes and small light items or large and heavy pieces to move?
- time of year
a winter move at -20-30 ° C cannot be attributed to an ordinary move
- the duration of the move
we always take the duration of a move into account when setting the price – the longer the move, the cheaper the price
- fragile and non-fragile objects…
if you have uncommonly too many fragile items, the cost of your move will reflect them, because they require a lot of time for delicate packing, loading and arranging them well in the truck, and their subsequent unpacking